Prev: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition Next: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 17:39:14 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

You wrote:

>That would be my "bathtub launcher" concept, from discussion some time
>back. Back then, I recall not many people took the threat seriously,
>since they thought such tactics would not be employed by "honorable"
>opponents.

They don't know the comedians I play Full Thrust with.	Honorable?
What's that?

>Lots of fun, huh?

Beats loosing because I decide to take a balanced fleet as opposed to
two uberships.	First time I played with these jokers at least two
people brought nothing but capital and superships.  Feh.  I brought (at
1500 points) nothing larger than a Battlecruiser.  As far as I'm
concerned a little fight like that is a heavy scout group.  Seems that
style of playing doesn't go over too well with those clowns.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition Next: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition