Prev: RE: Latest Nations/States/Organizations document Next: harsh/different planets was RE: Latest Nations/States/Organizations document

No longer Re: Kra'vak Railgun & Technology!!!!

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 21:09:10 +0200
Subject: No longer Re: Kra'vak Railgun & Technology!!!!

Peter Mancini wrote:

> So if the aliens are demonstratably
> more advanced (not just different) and the country that is researching
is
> decidedly poor (like PAU or NSL) then perhaps you could expect
decades,
but
> for rich countries (NAC,ESU,FSE, etc.) that time frame would be much
less.

I hope you mean "decidedly poor (like PAU or IC) than..." I have
definite
problems viewing a state based around today's Germany as being very
poor,
especially when compared to the FSE which includes, among other
countries,
Spain and (probably) Greece :-/

OTOH, in a background where the US is reduced to a British protectorate,
who knows ;-)

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry