Prev: Re: Kra'vak Railgun Next: RE: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

Kra'vak Railgun & Technology!!!!

From: "Deakin, Robert" <RDeakin@C...>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 10:12:22 +1000
Subject: Kra'vak Railgun & Technology!!!!

Tony, Tom & co.

Given that you have a whole Kra'Vak ship intact, how long do you think
it would take humans to identify and duplicate a component within the
range of Kra'Vak technology?  Do you think our guys could easily
identify components? Would you think in terms of months, years or
decades?

What priority do you think the UN etc. would put on each of the ships
components (power, drives, weapons, armor, nav, blah blah blah)?

Is there a precedent for complex system duplication in recent years.
IRAQ's nuclear program? How would that compare with duplication of an
ancient alien races metallurgy?

Robert.

(I

<twilko@ozemail.com.au>