Prev: RE: Extra Boarding Parties Next: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

Latest Nations/States/Organizations document

From: "Peter Mancini" <Peter_Mancini@o...>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 11:59:21 -0400
Subject: Latest Nations/States/Organizations document

I've updated the NSO document for the GZG universe for everyone's
pleasure.
A copy has been supplied to Brian Bell for his web site.  I encourage
anyone interested to read it and make comments and give me further
information to add to it.  After Havoc XIV (this weekend) I will begin
laying out my Mercenary Campaign and I will write up a special treatment
on
the Mercenary rules of war and perhaps give notes on notable mercenary
units.

--Pete

(See attached file: NatStateGZG.html)

Prev: RE: Extra Boarding Parties Next: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition