Prev: RE: Kra'vak Railgun Next: Re: This 'A' battery is as good as any other 'A' battery. (LONG)

Re: Kra'vak Railgun

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 00:02:46 +0100
Subject: Re: Kra'vak Railgun

	Seems that nobody really likes the Kravak railguns. Anyway in
your
campaign are the players going to be able to use/research railguns or be
Kravak? If they are not then leave the rules as is and the Kravak as a
real
big nasty for the players to come across. In the campaign rules that I
have
been writing each player had to start as a human nation. The could
research
Kravak tech and make use of it if they captured a ship (or on a slim
chance
pick up a gun while doing salvage at the battle site). If they
successfully
develop railguns then they are on par with the Kravak (almost) and have
the
goods over the other Humans. I really wanted the Kravak to be the bogey
men
when they appear.
	It might be mean but that's me.

	Tony,