Prev: Re: *BOOM!!* Next: Re: FT FLEET BOOK

Re: *BOOM!!*

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 14:55:50 -0400
Subject: Re: *BOOM!!*

Mike Wikan wrote:
> through a goose. My initial spearhead of six light cruisers (paired
> Battle Rider/Tug engine Combos) fired nine pulse torpedoes in the
second
> range band (4+ to hit) at a Kra'Vak SDN. ALL NINE hit for THIRTY EIGHT
> points of damage!!! Considering my general inability to hit a GAS
GIANT
> with a pulse torpedo, I was stunned beyond the capacity for rational
> thought.

I guess Mark 'Can't hit the Broadside of a Galaxy' Kochte will be
desiring
the secret of your success.  (8-)

(Yeah, yeah, Indy.  Narn Bat Squad.  Gotcha.  THFFFPT.)

Of course, I can hit with P-Torps; as long as I fire them at myself.
(8-)

J.

--
Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"Hear me call across the waves;  If I don't come home tonight,

Prev: Re: *BOOM!!* Next: Re: FT FLEET BOOK