Prev: Re: ConQuest'98 FT results (was RE: Kra'vak Railgun) Next: FT Boarding Parties (was: RE: Just wondering)

RE: Kra'vak Railgun

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 09:52:01 +1000
Subject: RE: Kra'vak Railgun

PCARON wrote:

> Been working on my own set of campaign rules for FT (who hasn't these
> days) and I'm trying to work in weapons from other races.  Has anyone
> found the the Railgun's cost and mass a little out of balance with the
> other weapon systems?
>
> Pete

> Peter Caron

Hi Peter,

We've been using the simple approach; as recommended from some Comps of
simply applying a 3:2 ratio of fleet points when oraganising games; ie
1500 points human to 1,000 points Kra'Vak. It seems to work quite well
so far and we have adopted it to resolve battles in our EXPANSION
campaign as well. Keeping it simple instead of a complicated revising of
points is much better from our point of view.

Prev: Re: ConQuest'98 FT results (was RE: Kra'vak Railgun) Next: FT Boarding Parties (was: RE: Just wondering)