Prev: Re: Searching the archives Next: RE: This 'A' battery is as good as any other 'A' battery. (LONG)

Challenger's Hope

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 16:31:25 +0100
Subject: Challenger's Hope

On Friday, April 17, 1998 4:53 PM, Thomas Barclay
[SMTP:Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca] wrote:
>> Challenger's Hope I think was the name of the first book in the
> series. The main character was Nicholas E. Seafort.

Wasn't Midshipmans Hope in the series, I thought it really
stank (too many cliches, too much personal angst, too much disguised
S&M, not enough
space battles and really awful prose) and only bought/read the one copy.

tim jones
--------

Prev: Re: Searching the archives Next: RE: This 'A' battery is as good as any other 'A' battery. (LONG)