Prev: Re: FT FLEET BOOK Next: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

Full Thrust + Mecha

From: "Larry Pryor, Jr." <tihald@e...>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 03:45:21 -0500
Subject: Full Thrust + Mecha

Some of you may remember way back when I posted some rules for a mecha
game
based on Full Thrust that a friend and I came up with we called Full
Throttle.  Well....it's back and on my webpage at
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Labyrinth/7027/

And offtopic a bit, but in line in a way with ship naming
conventions.......
I work at the Metro Nashville Police Dept. Vehicle Impound (fun day
today
and we're all still safe) and we have lots of paintsticks around for
someone
like me to name lot vehicles.  As of now our main building is named
Babylon
.5, the lot truck E.A.S. Ares, the wrecker E.A.S. Atlas, another truck
E.A.S. Ajax, and  lost but not least the marked van was christened the
E.A.S. Lewis B. Puller (we wanted a U.S.M.C. tie in).

Take care and be ware of tornados ;-)
		     Larster Khan
 Autocrat of the Aresian Crown Government

Prev: Re: FT FLEET BOOK Next: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?