Prev: Re: FT FLEET BOOK Next: Re: FT FLEET BOOK

Re: FAQ's in general

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 07:56:06 +0000
Subject: Re: FAQ's in general

>>You mean other than in fame, adulation and undying gratitude...?
>>In that case, probably around when I get paid for Kryomek (oh, and
>>for the EFSB......)  <Rather wry grin.....>
>>Jon (GZG)
>
>CE HASN'T PAID YOU?!?!? How long did they have some of our money
waiting on
>it?!?!? Oh, merde...
>
>Ok, kinda expected their business practices were slipshod; this
disappoints
>me

To be fair to CE, after a final email to them yesterday they have now
said
the cheque is in the mail, so this one seems to be resolved - but it HAS
taken about six months and many reminders..... Problems getting paid for
things like this are endemic to the industry on both sides of the pond,
it
seems, and is the main reason why I am normally very wary of doing
writing
or other work for anything except my own publications - I made an
exception
for B5 simply because I am a fan!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: FT FLEET BOOK Next: Re: FT FLEET BOOK