Prev: Shadis #46 (was Honor Harrington) Next: FT FLEET BOOK

Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

From: dean.gundberg@b...
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 98 15:04:03 -0600
Subject: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

> > Superior Models is thinking about re-releasing their line of
> > Starfleet Wars missiles (also know as CAPTACs), but can't guage the
> > demand.
> > Would any of you actually spend a little more money for
> > miniatures that look more deadly?

> I don't know about anybody else, but I'd  like to see a photo (or at
> least a sketch) of what they look like.

 I've scanned in a pic of all 5 of the CAPTACs.  They range in length
from
 15mm to 23mm depending on the style.  Some of them would really look
cool
 mounted on a base and used in a fleet battle.	I sent the pic to
GameMasters
 and hopefully it will show up on his website soon.

 If you can't wait and need to see a picture ASAP, email me at my home
account
 <dlgundberg@msn.com> and I'll send you the jpg.

 Dean

Prev: Shadis #46 (was Honor Harrington) Next: FT FLEET BOOK