Prev: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles? Next: RE: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

Re: Meta FAQ

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 20:12:19 +0000
Subject: Re: Meta FAQ

> Steve Pugh has volunteered for the meta FAQ
> all ideas / collaborations to him please.

Okay, a couple of things.

First, steve@wickedweb.co.uk is my work address, Please send any FAQ
related stuff to steve.pugh@dial.pipex.com, my home address. I can
read and reply to stuff sent there whilst at work I just can't post
to the list (due to the anti-spam measure I presume).

Secondly, a first draft of the Meta-FAQ is to be found at
http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16/grunt/meta-faq.txt
This is still very much a work in progress. I'll let you know when
it's ready. An HTML version is meta-faq.html in the same directory,
but this will lag a bit behind the text version whilst I'm still
working on both.

Cheers,
	Steve
--
"And all I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by."
"Though a cloaking device, pulsed phaser cannons

Stephen Richard Pugh  http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Rampart/4173/

Prev: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles? Next: RE: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?