Prev: Re: FAQ's in general Next: Re: FAQ's in general

Re: FAQ's in general

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 19:11:28 +1000
Subject: Re: FAQ's in general

>Actually, as someone coming back to the list, I would pefer to see a
>definitive database of rules clarifications, modifications, new rules
>et al.

Interesting enough, an idea I've been chucking around in my head...
there
are sites for individual games, but there's no ONE site for ALL of them.
know, I know, the Official site (when/if) would/could be that, but Jon
has
more important/wanted things to do...

Hmm... CGI searchable... rules database... attached FAQ... updates...

... hey Jon, when do we get paid? <grin>

Jeremy Sadler
jsadleratearthlingdotnet

Prev: Re: FAQ's in general Next: Re: FAQ's in general