Prev: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles? Next: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

GZG FAQ's

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 09:07:57 +0100
Subject: GZG FAQ's

OK

Some good ideas here and and offers of help, to summarize.
Any more specific discussion should move to 1:1 email please
among those interested in making it happen

1)
There should be a meta FAQ which should cover GZG games in general,
suppliers, catalog, mailing
list, the archives, toms' space game list, common abbrevs anything that
isn't specific to a game
but of general interest.

Anyone interested in doing this? otherwise I will gut the old FAQ and
various stuff
from the archives as a start?

2)
The meta FAQ should be sent to new subscibers (to see Jon W about this)
but its a
good idea, and the list when it has a new revision.

3)
There should be a [sub]sections for each game currently those interested
in doing these are

FT  - Tim J / Mark K
SG2 - Jeremy
DS2 - ?

This should contain specific common questions on each game and links to
relevant info.
[for example my FT painting FAQ will be absorbed]

4)
All parts should be available in ASCII form, in addition an HTML version
can be provided.
[it would be nice if all the parts had a consistent
layout/format/scheme, best way is to
provide the meta FAQ as an example Ed.]

OK lets do it...

tim jones
--------

Prev: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles? Next: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?