Prev: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles? Next: Re: <ot>Bren Guns</ot>

Re: AOG B5 Miniatures- Are they to scale

From: C-Dog <osiris1@h...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 21:59:34 -0400
Subject: Re: AOG B5 Miniatures- Are they to scale

Yeah, the re-sculpted models are really cool, but I think the same guy
who does scale for the Micromachines does the AOG stuff. ;)

"Hmmm. Since fighters are small but look neat, let's make the models
HUGE! And since the cruisers are big already, let's leave 'em the same
size. Now, let's go make some AT-ATs as small as landspeeders!"