Prev: [Fwd: Searching the archives] Next: Re: GZC WEST COAST CON

[Fwd: FAQ's in general]

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 17:17:28 -0400
Subject: [Fwd: FAQ's in general]

This message as well.

J.
--
Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"Hear me call across the waves;  If I don't come home tonight,
I will make it home someday..."
Paul Gross and Dave Keely - "32 Down on the Robert Mackensie"Oh, I
forgot to plug:

http://www.idigital.net/jhan/ft/full-thrust.html

FTGZG Mailing List Archives back to the middle of June 1996.  If you
know
roughly when it is, you can find it.  Otherwise, you can download the
entire
month, and take your chances with egrep.  (8-)

(Thanks for the reminder Mark!)

One thing I've always wanted to do (but I've never had the time) is
to go through the archives, and pull together a 'best-of' type of
digest.  This may be the excuse I need.  (That, plus overhauls as per
what people want the archives to become.)

Thanks,
J.