Prev: Re: Honor Harrington Next: FTSB (was: Honor Harrington)

Re: FAQ's in general

From: Brian Bell <brian.bell@a...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 21:53:48 +0100
Subject: Re: FAQ's in general

> We really ought to get our act together on the FAQ front here. I'm
willing to take up the
> FT FAQ, need someone else for DS2 and SG2, plus some helpers are a
good idea
> and prevent people being excluded, plus it usually too much for one
person anyway.

Count me in as a helper.

> its a lot more difficult building a database with a web front end that
runs on
> all platforms, you have to get server side which just isn't practical
for me.

> if you know of a free all platform database with such a front end then
> it would be worth evaluating it without doubt.

Another problem with a database is that you cannot easily printout the
entire list of questions and answers.

My list of FT FAQ's:
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ftfaq.html

--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb/scifi_game.html

Prev: Re: Honor Harrington Next: FTSB (was: Honor Harrington)