Prev: Re: FAQ's in general Next: RE: FAQ's in general

Re: Dirtside II question

From: Bradford Holden <holden@o...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 10:52:05 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Dirtside II question

   On Tue, 14 Apr 1998, R Allen wrote:

   > I enjoy both Full Thrust and Stargrunt II.  But I can't get into
the
   > damage chits of Dirtside II.  Anybody come up with a die-based
solution?

   So, did everyone else miss my posting a month or two back?

   I did the bloody thing, you can download the stuff from

   http://www.swob.dna.fi/mini/gzg/

So I did download the bloody thing and bloody well put it up on a
webpage
in the US.  If anyone wants it, here is my GZG webpage (which you cannot
get from my homepage which is really only suppose to be for science type
stuff.)

Here is the link:

http://astro.uchicago.edu/home/web/holden/gzg.html

cheers
brad

Prev: Re: FAQ's in general Next: RE: FAQ's in general