Prev: Re: Just wondering Next: Re: Just wondering

Re: Irregular Miniatures

From: Nic Robson <nicr@e...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 08:13:54 +1000
Subject: Re: Irregular Miniatures

I can only agree with what Jon has written. I like the Space:1899 gear,
but
haven't bothered to put any of the others into my own fleet.

I believe some of the Dysonian and other stuff has a Trek look about it,
but since I haven't seen Star Trek since 1976, I couldn't possibly
comment.
I can give a verbal description of particular code numbers of the ships
if
people would like. Possibly you may want to send private mail on this
subject as I think it could get a little boring.

Cheers

Nic

At 07:54 PM 4/8/98 +0000, you wrote:
>>Ages ago, someone asked for the address of Irregular Miniatures - I've
>>finally gotten organized enough to find and post it...I've also got a
>>question I want to throw out there about some of Irreg's line...
>>
>>IRREGULAR MINIATURES
>>3 Apollo Street,
>>Heslington Road, York
>>YO1 5AP
>>UNITED KINGDOM
>>
>>Tel/Fax: 01904 671101
>>(they take Visa & Access)
>>
>>No email address/website that I've ever found, however...their regular
>>mail order is pretty fast, however.
>>
>>My Question:
>>
>>Does anyone have any experience with the various spaceship miniatures
>>Irregular produces? What do they look like? (I know enough about
Irregular