Prev: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust Next: Re: Irregular Miniatures

French Fries - A Weighty Subject

From: "Peter Mancini" <Peter_Mancini@o...>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 12:02:40 -0400
Subject: French Fries - A Weighty Subject

Edmund Hon proved my point by saying:
>So what's wrong with mayo on fries? That is also how I like my fries
too,
>and I am not Dutch - actually Chinese born in Hong Kong (that makes me
>culturally ESU) who now lives in Canada (so I'm legally NAC) and
collects
>NSL fleet.

Try vinegar and lots of salt on your fries - mmmm, now that's good.
Ketchup
is ok, but lets face it, rather boring.

Clearly you are a counterspy - probably working for the IC and selling
your
services to OU, ESU, RH, and NSL. You know Casablanca and Bangkok like
the
back of your hand. You distract opponents with your mayo covered fries
so
that they won't notice the plasma gun you keep under your trench coat.

You are a dangerous man, I am going to keep an eye out for you.

Prev: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust Next: Re: Irregular Miniatures