Prev: New Miniatures Next: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust

Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 22:55:03 +0000
Subject: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust

> > Where are the Oceanic Union? The Indonesian Commonwealth? Japan?
> > Holland? Switzerland? The Scandinavian Federation? The Saeed
> > Khalifate?
>
> And just where exactly is the Saeed Khalifate? I assume Middle East,
> but where?

Nope, like the LLAR (post 2098) and New Israel the Saaed Khalifate is
entirely based off-Earth. Which starts to answer your first question
(which I seem to have snipped, oops). The disposition of the rest of
this solar system is totally undetailed in the timeline so far. I
guess that all the Earth based powers have holdings and the UN tries
to enforce some sort of peace.

	Steve
--
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
 Attack ships on fire, off the shoulder of Orion...

Prev: New Miniatures Next: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust