Prev: Re: How are the latest AOG B5 Miniatures? Next: RE: Dieppe

RE: How are the latest AOG B5 Miniatures?

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 08:44:29 +0100
Subject: RE: How are the latest AOG B5 Miniatures?

On Thursday, April 09, 1998 1:09 AM, Kelvin Henderson
[SMTP:kx.henderson@qut.edu.au] wrote:
> The Omega looks terrible.  The casting on it is really quite poor from
what
> I saw in the blister (I wasn't going to spend money on it of the
detail is
> poor).

I'd buy it anyway and sit on it for 5 years, whats common and cruddy
today will be rare and expensive tomorrow. Just look at some of the
cruddy Star Trek miniatures FASA produced, now worth their weight
in silver.

tim jones
--------

Prev: Re: How are the latest AOG B5 Miniatures? Next: RE: Dieppe