Prev: Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?) Next: Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?)

Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?)

From: "Warning: dates on calendar are closer than they appear" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 22:26:18 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?)

>>By Native American I mean to include all of North America, not just
>>the States.  :-)
>
>That's why I mentioned the "Canadian" tribes. I figured if you were =
>running
>low on tribes that you had to add Zulus and Mongols, you needed some
>additional names. :-)	Don't forget Toltecs, Mayans, and Incas as well.

Oh, no, no danger of running out, I'm sure. Granted, I've only got 20
or so names down; the list I gave was a sampling from said list, to
give an idea of what I had.

But I haven't had time to research for many more names. Another 40 or 60
wouldn't be unappreciated.  ;-)

Mk
-
"Well, you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set
fire
to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'Mara. But, it's an
imperfect
world, and we never get exactly what we want. So get used to it."