Prev: PBeM FT/EFSB Vector movement (Excel) Next: Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?)

Re: Ship Naming Convention

From: "Paul O'Grady" <paulog@o...>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 16:40:51 +1000
Subject: Re: Ship Naming Convention

Don't forget the Australian native tribes either...

HMAS ARUNTA and WARRAMUNGA were WW2 Tribal class Destroyers and the
names
are being reused for ANZAC Frigates 03 and 05 currently under
construction
in Melbourne.  I believe that the ARUNTA tribe resides around Alice
Springs
and the WARRAMUNGA tribal grounds are in the vicinity of Darwin

Paul
paulog@one.net.au

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And
can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Prev: PBeM FT/EFSB Vector movement (Excel) Next: Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?)