Prev: Re: Perfect Campaign Rules Next: Alternatives to miniatures

Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?)

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 00:45:51 GMT
Subject: Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?)

On Sun, 5 Apr 1998 18:39:13 -0500,
Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@UNebMail.UNeb.EDU
wrote:

>-Medium cruiser - Native American tribes, other Seneca, Chippewa,
>-Cherokee,Sioux, Manetaree, Aztec, Mongol, Zulu, etc)
>Course, the NAC corvette/lancers are already Native American; have to
look
>again whether there are other FT conventions you're skirting...

Uh, I didn't think the Mongols or the Zulus were American tribes...

Don't forget the tribes that are Canadian or on the border such as:
Haida,
Ojibway, Huron, Iroquois, Mohawk, Oneida, etc., etc.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Perfect Campaign Rules Next: Alternatives to miniatures