Prev: Re: What, no messages? Next: Re: What, no messages?

favorite painting techniques?

From: trapper <trapper@n...>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 18:46:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: favorite painting techniques?

This list has been pretty barren lately (I noticed a tumbleweed bouncing
by), thought maybe this would help things pick up.
   I've been playing FT for about a year and other table top war games
for a
few years now,but I'm just getting into the miniatures themselves. I've
gotten a basic working knowledge of painting and preparing the minis
from
various newsgroups,FAQs,and magazines. What I'd like to know are
specific
techniques people prefer for the painting of their ships. What kind of
primer do you use? What color patterns and details seem to work well for
you? Do you use decals? Do you kitbash or add other accessories to your
ships?
   Any other tips for a newbie painter are welcome as well.

-trapper
PS: Mark Siefert,welcome to the HGML!

Prev: Re: What, no messages? Next: Re: What, no messages?