Prev: B5 5th season UK C4 start date Next: Re: Undocumented EFSB ships (was: Re: David Peters, Internet Message)

Re: Undocumented EFSB ships (was: Re: David Peters, Internet Message)

From: "Scott Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 12:14:39 -0800
Subject: Re: Undocumented EFSB ships (was: Re: David Peters, Internet Message)

>Hi Scott!
>
>GROPOS shows several transports coming through the gate along with a
>Nova class.  If I remember
>correctly they show 6 of them.  Together they are transporting 25,000
>troops.
>
>David Best

David,

Right, I think these are the basis for the Condor Troop Transport in the
EFSB rules. However the ones I'm trying to find are the Cotton Class
Tender
(could have been seen in 1st TNT film). Also I'm looking for the
Porcupine
and Shepherd Starfury Trans ports. The Porcupine maybe the black omega
ship
quoted earlier, I haven't reviewed the tape yet.

Scott

Prev: B5 5th season UK C4 start date Next: Re: Undocumented EFSB ships (was: Re: David Peters, Internet Message)