Prev: Re:Full Thrust & Hubble Next: GenCon 98 Events: What should I do?

Re: Re:Full Thrust & Hubble

From: Happiness is a belt-fed weapon <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 21:45:08 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Re:Full Thrust & Hubble

>> Anyone going to be at Marcon this year (besides me)? I just received
>> confirmation that they're going to have me as a guest speaker for a
couple
>> Hubble presentations, and I'll be running a Full Thrust scenario
(details
>...Snip...(JTL)
>> Mk
>

>Mk,
>     Just as a side note, the second of the '99 refit panels is ready!

'Bout time.  ;-)   I'll let the gang here know.

Mk
-
"Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie
Ivanov. I am the Right Hand of Vengeance...and the boot that is going
to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am Death
incarnate. And the last living thing you are _ever_...going to see.

"God sent me."

				      - Ivanova, "Between the Darkness
						      and the Light"

Prev: Re:Full Thrust & Hubble Next: GenCon 98 Events: What should I do?