Prev: Fw: new miniatures sources Next: Undocumented EFSB ships (was: Re: David Peters, Internet Message)

Re: David Peters, Internet Message

From: "Belegdel(Troy Nancarrow)" <t.nancarrow@g...>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 08:45:07 +1000
Subject: Re: David Peters, Internet Message

At 09:40 AM 3/30/98 -0800, you wrote:

>>	Dear Mark:
>>
>>	The ships that you have mentioned were designed by JMS.  They
>>made reference to on The Lurkers Guide to Babylon 5.
>>
>>	 Sincerely
>>
>>	 David Peters
>

>David
>
>I just did a word search on the ship class names at the Lurkers Guide
site.
>I didn't get any hits. Do you have a better idea when I could find this
>information. A picture would be great. That way if I ever come up with
>mini, I'll have an idea how to paint it.

There is a B5 episode where Starfuries are seen being transported
connected
to the outside of a shuttle sized vessel (second half of season three I
think).  That might cover the Porcupine. (IIRC it was transporting the
Black Omega (Psi-corps) squadron).
--
Belegdel(Troy Nancarrow)|"If you take the tears from cying eyes,
Web Server Admin	| Will the hurt just disappear?

Prev: Fw: new miniatures sources Next: Undocumented EFSB ships (was: Re: David Peters, Internet Message)