Prev: UFTWWWP Update: Next: M25 THRUST

Re: Ships on DS9? (SPOILERS)

From: "Scott Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 23:26:05 -0800
Subject: Re: Ships on DS9? (SPOILERS)

>Hello All:
> Spoiler warning, just in case.

(snip)	Amoungst the fleet of Galaxies, Excelsiors,
>and Miranda's (no Sovereign class?), where what appear to be numerous
>sqaudrons of the small shuttle-sized ships we usually see the Maqiuee
>(sp?) use.  Could it be possible that the ST writes have discovered the
>idea of fighters?  I would certainly think they would count as fighters
>in FT terms.
>--
>Later,
>Mark A. Siefert

These ships were seen in all of the fleet shots. That would seem to
indicate
that these are warp capable units. That would make them somewhat larger
then
the FT idea of a fighter. In my home grown rules a shuttle is mass 4,
based
on warp engines and a screen generator. it can also carry more then a
one
person crew. That would place them in a class with courier ships.

Scott

Prev: UFTWWWP Update: Next: M25 THRUST