Prev: Re: Off Topic - what to do with AOL CD's Next: UFTWWWP Update:

Ships on DS9? (SPOILERS)

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 00:15:59 -0600
Subject: Ships on DS9? (SPOILERS)

Hello All:
	Spoiler warning, just in case.

OK.  That should do it.

	A few weeks ago, I saw an episode of Star Trek DS9 (Which has
getting
better now that they are begining to use ORIGINAL plots for a change.)
where Sisko, et al were leading a federation fleet to liberate DS9 from
the Dominion/Cardassians.  Amoungst the fleet of Galaxies, Excelsiors,
and Miranda's (no Sovereign class?), where what appear to be numerous
sqaudrons of the small shuttle-sized ships we usually see the Maqiuee
(sp?) use.  Could it be possible that the ST writes have discovered the
idea of fighters?  I would certainly think they would count as fighters
in FT terms.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	""What do you want from us?  We're evil!  EVIL!!!"

				--Dr. Clayton Forrestor and TV's Frank.
				  MST3K, "Cave Dwellers"

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
My infamous Full Thrust page:
http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/FT/index.htm
What's going on in my head?
http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/edit/index.htm
====

Prev: Re: Off Topic - what to do with AOL CD's Next: UFTWWWP Update: