Prev: Re: Off Topic (I'll keep it short) Re: Virus warning Next: Re: Off Topic (I'll keep it short) Re: Virus warning

Re: Virus warning

From: carlparl@j... (Carl J Parlagreco)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 19:30:20 -0500
Subject: Re: Virus warning

On Fri, 27 Mar 1998 17:31:26 -0500 Tom Pope <tpope@cs.cmu.edu> writes:
>> >AOL might be a virus....
>>
>> Hey, I like AOL. If it wasn't for their free AOL start up software
>> CDs, I wouldn't have any coasters in my office.
>
>So THAT"S what thye're used for.  And to think I was annoyed when they
>started sending CD's instead of those wonderful disks (I haven't
>bought
>a floppy in years).
>
>Tom

Don't forget, you can hang them from your christmas tree, with a colored
light sticking through the center hole, as well. They make really purty
ornaments that way.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Prev: Re: Off Topic (I'll keep it short) Re: Virus warning Next: Re: Off Topic (I'll keep it short) Re: Virus warning