Prev: RE: Off Topic (I'll keep it short) Re: Virus warning Next: Re: Off Topic (I'll keep it short) Re: Virus warning

Re: Comet Miniatures

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 23:14:47 GMT
Subject: Re: Comet Miniatures

On Wed, 25 Mar 1998 21:56:31 -0600, jfoster@kansas.net (Jim 'Jiji'
Foster)
wrote:

>Yowza! I don't suppose these folks have a distributor on the Yank side
of
>the pond?

If anyone is interested, a game store in Toronto, Crossed Swords, has
some
Comet miniatures. I believe there's a Fireball XL5 there, and one of the
submarines from the old UFO TV show. If anyone is interested, I'll find
out
what they have and forward the address. They do mail order.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: RE: Off Topic (I'll keep it short) Re: Virus warning Next: Re: Off Topic (I'll keep it short) Re: Virus warning