Prev: RE: Comet Miniatures - Reply Next: RE: Comet Miniatures

Re: I LIVE!!!

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 12:00:49 +0000
Subject: Re: I LIVE!!!

At 18:36 24/03/98 -0800, you wrote:

>Greetings Humans!!! I have RETURNED!! I am now employed with Accolade
in
>San Jose, California as a Game Designer. I look forward to many new
>discussions! (BTW aren't the new Narn E-mines in the EF Sourcebook
>WONDERFUL!!!!) <grin>
>
>W'kan
>Warleader
>3rd Circle of the Karee
>(aka Mike Wikan)
>
>-Yo Ho Yo HO A PIRATE'S LIFE FER ME!!!!

This is only vaguely even on topic....Actually no its not at all...Mike
have you got anything to do with Star control 4?

For anyone who doesn't know about it, Starcontrol is this space strategy
game from years ago that has developed a cult following for all sorts of
reasons.  Accolade publish the series.	It has a fine game universe,
with
lots of interesting happenings going on.

It had vaguely occurred to me at one point to try and do an FT battle
using
Star control ships but I decided FT was probably a bit too sensible for
the
type of combat involved.  For instance one of the alien race ships (The
pkunk) had a special power of insulting their opponent in order to
damage
them in some way.  I wonder how many A batteries an insult is worth...

Yours nonsensically

Niall Gilsenan,
DIT, Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin1,
Ireland.

Prev: RE: Comet Miniatures - Reply Next: RE: Comet Miniatures