Prev: Re: Vector Movement (PBeM Excel sheet formulas) Next: Re: Alternative SG II APCs

Re: Comet Miniatures

From: "Todd \"rogue-\" Wikel" <rogue@c...>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 18:35:15 -0600
Subject: Re: Comet Miniatures

Paul O'Grady wrote:

> Does anyone have a contact address/Email for Comet Miatures in the UK
? I
> understand they do a nice Battlestar Galactica Mini.	Has anyone seen
it ?

> Paul O'Grady
> paulog@one.net.au

I have recently purchased one myself.  Nice minature and tes they
corrected
the mold.  If I remember correctly, with the currency conversion and all
think mine was around 20-25 dollars US.  I used my visa, made things
much
easier.  My catalog is currently on loan, so if no one else can provide
you
with it, I'll get you both the address and phone number.

BTW....when i talked to them, they were in the works of doing a web
page. That
was about 6 months ago.  Does anyone know if there done...or could
someone
close to them call and find out if they have one up yet.  It a little
expensive for us colonist to call them...hehehe.
--
			       Todd--"rogue-"
			   Captain Rogue Gryffons

     mailto:rogue@cyber-south.com
     Web Page: http://www.cyber-south.com/HobbyHanger
     Warbirds: http://www.icigames.com/warbirds/
     WarBird's Pilot and Hobbyist supreme.....Have Ammo, will travel.

Prev: Re: Vector Movement (PBeM Excel sheet formulas) Next: Re: Alternative SG II APCs