Prev: RE: Nova Class Dreadnought Next: Re: Future Wars miniatures to be reissued??

Wet Thrust again!!!!!!!!!!

From: "Neil Morgan" <morg@i...>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 22:23:25 -0000
Subject: Wet Thrust again!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all

Sometime ago I asked for some help concerning using a modified FT in WW2
naval games.  Some kind, and given the subject matter, slightly
demented(me
too) people replied.  No hiding you know who you are!

Well I have now produced a new version of a set of rules by Binhan Lin
which I think are pretty OK.  They differ from Binhans original set, and
FT, quite a lot.  I have play tested them resonably well, but only for
German vrs British actions in the North Atlantic.

If anyone would like these rules I will e-mail them direct rather than
post
them to the group.  I also have basic ship control sheets for:

Bismarck
Prinz Eugen
Hood
Prince of Wales
King George V

Others on the way.

Thyey seem to produce fairly historical results.  Last play test was B
and
PE against H and POW.  We got pretty much the historical result,
although B
took a bit too much damage.

Well hope this interests some of you.

By the way I will be at Sheffield triples if anyone wants to meet for a
chat, and probably a beer.

See ya.

Neil

If some asshole starts to think he's Charles
Bronson break his nose on the butt of your gun.

Mr White - Reservoir Dogs

Prev: RE: Nova Class Dreadnought Next: Re: Future Wars miniatures to be reissued??