Prev: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship Next: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

Re: <Off/Long>LEG was Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 10:00:49 -0500
Subject: Re: <Off/Long>LEG was Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

>	Howdy!
>
>	Actuallt, the Micro-Machines Aliens APC is *perfect* for SGII.
>You don't even have to pain it, although I recommend that you glue down
>the top and whip a coat of paint on her.  The M-M Dropship is cool, but
>more in-scale for a 2-man assault VTOL or something.  At $10 a model,
they
>can't be beat (my friend has a platoon of FSE ferried around in the
>Aleiens APCs).

Just for others,

Its the Action fleet APC that's approx 25mm scale, Galoob aslo make a
micro
machines APC but that's just a tad too small :-)

The dropship is also excellent, I use mine as an Arapahoe gunship in
support of my Halycon Cheyanne.

Stuart

(shameless plug: Stu's Colonial Marine Corps page with SG II stats for
Marines, M577 APCs, Dropships and more is now on the GZG ring !)

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship Next: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship