Prev: Re: Spice Marines Next: Re: Interested in working on an official GZG publication?

Re: Painting Omegas for use

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 16:07:23 -0800
Subject: Re: Painting Omegas for use

BEST, David wrote:

> There is also a very thin blue line topside running forward from the
> stripe on the forward hull to (I believe as my picture doesn't show
that
> part) the pulse cannon. Also the underside of the bridge is blue and
the
> name of the ship in blue is on the upper tower just above the EAS
symbol
> and registration number in smaller blue numbers below the symbol.
>
> I haven't seen the Security book so I can't comment on the Hyperion
> picture but the rear views in Severed Dreams and Voice in the
Wilderness
> II show the central nozzle is maybe at the most 5% out of line with
the
> others,in effect it is so little out of line that it is inline.
>
> David Best

David,
     While it is very hard to make out in the program, the thin
blue line broadens just short of the tip and becomes pointed.
Even harder to discern is the lettering on the thin blue line:
"This end towards Enemy".

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: Spice Marines Next: Re: Interested in working on an official GZG publication?