Prev: <Off/Long>LEG was Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship Next: Re: Pictures/descriptions of GZG buildings?

RE: First EFSB game was great! A few questions

From: "BEST, David" <dbest@s...>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 16:07:47 -0500
Subject: RE: First EFSB game was great! A few questions

We also play that any fighter within range of a mine is automatically
destroyed.  We also don't pick one ship at a time as active. Everyone
declares their targets before any firing takes place and all combat is
simultaneous except for intercepting fighters when they start their run.
 It doesn't slow things down and we feel it makes it more realistic.

David Best