Prev: Re: SG2 Question -- The Lt. Buys it Next: Re: Bases for your fleets

Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 13:52:30 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998, Stuart Murray wrote:
> >What ever happened to Leading Edge?
>
> Occasionally you can still find them, however, the dropship is REALLY
> expensive.   To find the figs, however,  is a whole other kettle of
fish,
> I've been looking for years and I seldom see them.

Two GenCons ago, Chessex (the distributor) was selling Leading Edge
figures at a pretty good discount (around 50%), trying to liquidate
their
stock. I picked up 3 or 4 of the Aliens boxed sets, and ignored the
Dracula, Lawnmower Man and Phoenix Command figures. Since then, I
haven't
seen Leading Edge figures around at all.

--
Rick Rutherford
rickr@digex.net

Prev: Re: SG2 Question -- The Lt. Buys it Next: Re: Bases for your fleets