Prev: Re: Interested in working on an official GZG publication? Next: Re: Sculpting details into hard materials

Re: SGII Rules

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@t...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 11:24:55 +0000
Subject: Re: SGII Rules

> Date: 	 Wed, 18 Mar 1998 09:44:27 +1000
> From: 	 Trevor <adspirit@pipeline.com.au>
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 Re: SGII Rules

> Trevor wrote:

> The Question should read.... When infantry fire a GMS/P at an APC and
Frag
> it, for resolving casualties amongst the occupants do I treat the
GMS/P as a
> size class 1 heavy weapon (because I can't find its size class in the
> rules)and use the ruling on page 39 or do I treat the GMS/P as a small
arms
> support weapon, and class it like its an IAVR and use the ruling on
page 37.
> Signed indecisive

Since P.40 "Guided Missile Fire" states that a GMS/P may not be fired
as a support weapon, and since GMS/P are classed as Heavy Weapons
with a base impact value of D12 (p.29), I would count it as a Class 1
weapon for the purpose of checking casualties to vehicle occupants.

KR

Prev: Re: Interested in working on an official GZG publication? Next: Re: Sculpting details into hard materials