Prev: Re: your mail Next: Re: SG2 Question for WH40K Players

Re: Battle Cruiser 3000AD

From: carlparl@j... (Carl J Parlagreco)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 17:55:48 -0500
Subject: Re: Battle Cruiser 3000AD

Hey, cool! I was missing a couple of the subdirectories! I'd seen that
they needed to be created in the installation notes, but didn't look
closely enough; when I saw that *some* of them were there, I neglected
make sure that they were *all* there. Now I have to read the docs and
figure out how to fly this baby!

Thanks for the advice.

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 02:09:05 GMT agoodall@sympatico.ca (Allan Goodall)
writes:
>On Sun, 15 Mar 1998 16:18:04 -0500, carlparl@juno.com (Carl J
>Parlagreco) wrote:
>
>>The game starts up okay, but I haven't been able to keep it running
>for
>>more than about 5 minutes before it crashes. And I haven't had much
>time
>>to mess with it. I was hoping it would work okay.
>
>You need to make sure you have all the subdirectories under the BC3K
>directory. The installation program doesn't create them all. Make sure
>you have the ANIM, DOC, PICS, POF, PTE, SAVE, SCRIPTS, and STE
>directories.
>

>Allan Goodall	      agoodall@sympatico.ca
>
>"Once again, the half time score,=20
> Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
>  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Prev: Re: your mail Next: Re: SG2 Question for WH40K Players