Prev: EFSB missiles Next: Re: DS2 Moonbase Xi

Re: your mail

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 15:13:42 -0500
Subject: Re: your mail

Mark Siefert wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 jhan@idigital.net wrote:
> >

> Problem Jerry?

85 megabyte file in /tmp.  Netscrape decided that since it couldn't
write
to /tmp, it wouldn't send the body of e-mail messages, even though it
would send something.  Just enough to make me look like I had a spasm
over the keyboard, because there was NO warning from Netscrape, and
I didn't realize it until e-mails I sent to lists disappeared or
bounced.

*sigh*

On a FT note:  does anybody have a reliable way of carving 'decking'
details into things like hardened Sculpy?  (By decking, I mean to add
texture
so that it looks like armour plate, as opposed to a solid block of clay.

(8-) )I built myself a bunch of Bolos from extra Renegade Legion tanks
and
 Sculpy, and put it all together.Unfortunately, I have this nice
sculpted
 chassis, and a big square block on top for a turret.  I've already
resigned
 myself into sanding the block on top into something a little more
angular,
but putting some texture into the surface would be nice.  I'm aware that

since I've already fired it, it's probably too late.  Then, however, if
people have ideas of how I can add texture that looks like plating
before I
fire it...

Thanks,
J.

--
    *** Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan ***
 "I remember those long lonely days, when it seems I did not have a

Prev: EFSB missiles Next: Re: DS2 Moonbase Xi