Next: Re: B5 White Star Miniature

Re: B5 White Star Miniature

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@b...>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 98 16:36:14 -0600
Subject: Re: B5 White Star Miniature

 > Does anyone know how to get these?  It appears Toys R Us can't get
 > them in Canada.

 Try some comic shops.	After some more web searching it seems that the
6"
 figures are only availible to at Toys R Us or comic ships with Diamond
Comics
 distributing them. The second series is due out in April and a third
series
 is planned for this summer consisting of Dr. Stephen Franklin, Sec.
Chief
 Michael Garibaldi, Lennier and Lyta Alexander (but I have no idea what
ships
 will be included with these).

 Dean