Prev: Help with Klingons Next: Re: SG2 Question for WH40K Players

asteroid in-bound scenario

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 08:23:33 -0000
Subject: asteroid in-bound scenario

On Saturday, March 14, 1998 4:12 PM, Christopher Pratt
[SMTP:valen10@flash.net] wrote:
> Shld Wulf wrote:
> >
> > In a message dated 98-03-13 12:01:24 EST, you write:
> >
> > << And the relevance of this media hype to GZG/ FT is?>>
> >
> > Uhmmm, asteriods as tactical weapons? (So, if I use on in DSII, what
does
> > happen if you get a systems down chit while fireing? :)
> >
> > Randy
>
> ohh...i just thought of a cool FT scenerio...

See, I knew there would be some relevance somewhere, this
would make a good solo training scenario, similar to the old SFB planet
crusher. The rock needs to be moving fast and have a high damage
threshold or could fragment on a threshold check. This would provide
a good manoeuvre and fire control challenge.

sincerely
tim jones
--------

Prev: Help with Klingons Next: Re: SG2 Question for WH40K Players