Prev: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound... Next: Re: Vogon Poetry Transmitter (was: OT: Asteroid...)

Re: Battle Cruiser 3000AD

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 19:08:47 -0800
Subject: Re: Battle Cruiser 3000AD

Allan Goodall wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Mar 1998 15:16:06 +0000, Niall Gilsenan
> <ngilsena@indigo.ie> wrote:
>
> >It may be of interest to anyone who doesn't keep track of the various
> >computer game sites,
> >but there is a very space oriented game out there called Battle
Cruiser
> >3000ad.
>
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
>
> NOT HERE!! PLEASE, GOD, GIVE US SOMEPLACE FREE OF DEREK SMART!
>
> Allan Goodall        agoodall@sympatico.ca
>
> "Once again, the half time score,
>  Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
>   - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Has anyone here downloaded (52meg!)  and tried it?   According to the
file
on the page, this version is supposed to be a complete one.  The one in
the
stores in not complete, but you can get the patch on that page...  Can
someone give us a review of the NEW version?  (I know many peaple have
tried
and disliked the original,  I would like to hear about the new version
before I try to download it...)

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound... Next: Re: Vogon Poetry Transmitter (was: OT: Asteroid...)