Prev: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound... Next: Re: [semi-OT] Omega Destroyer

Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 19:47:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...

On Thu, 12 Mar 1998, Thomas Barclay wrote:

> What spake thusly upon matters weighty:
>
> > Where's your towel?
>
> Soaked with stuff so you can suck on it if you're hungry and of
> course accompanied by an electronic book whose cover says in big
> letters "Don't Panic!".....
>
> *g*

Ah, the best five-part trilogy in the Universe. It's supposed to be
Vogons, not an asteroid, but that's close enough, don't you think?

Don't forget the best use of a hitchhiker's towel - wrapped around his
head to protect him from unseen dangers...

At least with the asteroid instead of the Vogons we won't get the
poetry,
right?

ObFTGZG: Anyone want to come up with FT stats for the dreaded Vogon
Poetry
Transmitter? Or the Electronic Thumb (boarding party aid maybe?)?

So Long, and Thanks For all the Ghoti,

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

(at least one other listmember will understand that last line - Jerry,
want to explain it to everyone?) :)

(I'm supposed to be typing an assignment up right now - see what depths
I'll sink to to avoid the damn thing?)

Prev: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound... Next: Re: [semi-OT] Omega Destroyer