Prev: Re: Gaming Setting Conversion to DS II/SG II Next: RE: gowdaix Fiction

RE: Spice Marines

From: Sutherland <charles@n...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 18:48:34 -0600
Subject: RE: Spice Marines

>Make Huge Piles of Cash: Use in CC ranged fire.  Target unit makes an
>immediate morale check at +1.	If the unit fails, it is suppressed as
>they throw money at the Spice Marines.
>Sing Bad Harmonies: All 5 spice marines must be present in one squad
for
>this power to work.  The Spice Marines start singing in harmony, firing
>their voices as a HEL/1 at the nearest vehicle.  Treat as a Point fire
>weapon.
>Make Sane people Despair: All 5 spice marines must be present in one
>squad for this power to work.	They start abusing an enemy squad in
>range.  Treat as a sniper attack with FP:d12,I:d8.  Anyone failing the
>impact roll is not killed, but counts as wounded due to falling into a
>deep meloncholy (sp).
>Wear Stupid Platform Shoes: The Spice Marines only move 4"/d4x2".
>Keep Tabloid Editors happy: All 5 spice marines must be present for
this
>power to work.  They call in an airstrike upon an enemy position.  It
>uses 3 x 3" templates & has I:d6.  Any unit taking casualties receives
2
>suppression markers, as the troops read the tabloids to find out about
>their enemy.

For the player to juse any of these powers they must first sing a
minimum
of 2 verses of any "Spice Marines" song during the turn in which it is
be used.  Should be some kind of bonus if they dance like them also.

								That
Chuk Guy

Prev: Re: Gaming Setting Conversion to DS II/SG II Next: RE: gowdaix Fiction