Prev: Re: Sig? (dangerously close to off topic) Next: Re: [OFF TOPIC] Anyone astronomical out there?

Even further Off-topic...

From: Phillip Atcliffe <P-ATCLIFFE@w...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 12:58:51 +0000
Subject: Even further Off-topic...

Jim Foster, who calls himself "Jiji" for some unknown reason (well, I
don't know
it -- do I want to? B-) ) wrote:

>>> And what is a MAERKLIN Wagon, anyway?

>> Maerklin is one of the oldest surviving German model railway
manufacturers,

> And so a Brit explains to a Yank how an Aussie crossed a Lewis Carroll
rhyme with an obscure German model of a Swiss train...

> I truly, deeply, love the Internet. >^_^<

Technology does that. Consider one of my favourite aircraft, the
Pakistan Air
Force F-6 -- a Chinese-built copy of a Russian fighter that carries US
missiles
and has a British ejection seat...! Oh, and this is an Aussie, currently
resident
in England, telling you about it.

The world is getting smaller every day...
"I think... I think I am!	     |	  I think _I_ am:
 Therefore I am... I think..?"	     |	   Phil Atcliffe
   -- The Moody Blues		     |	(p-atclif@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Re: Sig? (dangerously close to off topic) Next: Re: [OFF TOPIC] Anyone astronomical out there?