Prev: Re: [OFF TOPIC] Anyone astronomical out there? Next: Re: [OFF TOPIC] Anyone astronomical out there?

Re: [FURTHER OFF TOPIC](was: Anyone astronomical out there?)

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 15:43:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [FURTHER OFF TOPIC](was: Anyone astronomical out there?)

>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>"Yes, cigarettes.  My hovercraft is full of eels."
>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>Scott C. Nolan
>>nolan@erols.com
>
>Ahh, another acolyte of the True Faith of Pythonism...... when two or
more
>people are gathered together in a public place, they SHALL perform the
>Parrot Sketch....
>
>Jon (GZG)

I just read a piece in a newspaper about the funeral service for the
Pyton
who died (I forgot his name, Chapman ?).  The eulogy given by John
Cleese
was a variation of the parrot sketch, 'he is not dead he is sleeping, he
is
an ex-python' etc...

I thought it most appropriate.

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: [OFF TOPIC] Anyone astronomical out there? Next: Re: [OFF TOPIC] Anyone astronomical out there?